Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Under the Weather

I am sad to report that today was very boring because I have come down with a mysterious illness. It is characterized by harsh stomach aches and lethargic behavior. I basically laid around all day today. We have a tween activity tomorrow and so I needed the rest to feel alright for tomorrow. I am hoping that it was something in the water in Apia or just a 24 hour bug that will be gone when I get up in the morning. 

I am sorry that today was not more interesting. It was a beautiful day and I used some of my time to plan out some stories for the VBS. Better luck tomorrow I hope. 

P.S. Being sick in paradise is NOT fun.

2 comments:

momandlucy said...

Hey Baby Girl! I am glad you are feeling better. I don't like you sick half way across the world. What is your favorite new drink?

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Kate. Your mom is trying to get an edge on the competition. It's orange mango (I think, at least)!

And I'm sorry you're feeling sick, but your status on facebook says you are feeling better, so I hope you are having a better time of it now.

And I agree, being sick in paradise would stink.

11 more days!!!

&hearts