Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pictures!





Here are some more pictures that I stole from Marci and Melinda's blog. Three with plants are of the garden we went to and the two with children are our tween activity that we did. From left to right: Marci, Joe, Douglas, Brenda(back), Ray (front), Kate (me), Roseta (front), Mua (back), Steven (back), Salvation (front), Melinda. The bananas do grow upside down like that...I am guessing it is because we are south of the equator, but I could be wrong...(joke). More pictures to come!

2 comments:

momandlucy said...

Thank you for the pictures!!! I want a banana! Salvation looks cute. Can you wear tanks?

Anonymous said...

Oooh! *points at water-balloon photo* Action shot! Me likey.

Yay for you having fun! Just so you know, I'm going to be having some fun in two and a half days. *winks conspiratorially* :D