Sunday, June 1, 2008

Aloooooooooha!

Hey Avid Readers Anxiously Awaiting My Next Post!

Or should I say aloha! I am in Honolulu International Airport anxiously awaiting my next flight. Destination: Pago Pago, American Samoa. God has blessed me immensely so far. I have had great smooth ON-TIME flights, wonderful flight attendants, nice next-seat-neighbors, and even a hot meal. They showed us 27 Dresses on the last flight, so the ever-adorable James Marsden kept me company. I still have 3 hours until boarding and so I am taking the time to hack onto the Airport internet for a chat with you. 
The airport is less than beautiful, but my fresh rainbow sherbert from Lani Moo's is making up for it. I am looking at a garden out the window of the food court and trying to count the number of goldfish on steroids in the pond below. There are a number of places I would rather be than the airport, a number of people I would rather be with than myself *sob sob* but there are not a number of states I would rather be in, besides Alaska...no, not even there. I can't spare too much time staring at this screen because the garden is so beautiful, but I am happy to report that I am safe and sound, for now, in Hawai'i (don't forget the apostrophe). 

More once I get to Pago Pago!!!!! Thanks for reading up. Please comment so I know people are reading this, even if its just your name! 

Thanks, Kate

P.S. I love island accents, but they are terrible for this Texan to understand! :)

No comments: