Monday, May 31, 2010

Volcano, Hurricanes, Prayer, and Kate

Well , readers, I am alive. We have survived a volcanic erruption and hurricane Agatha, and mudslides. My house in the village is just under the church, so we are pretty safe but please prayer forour friends and neighbors that did not fair so well.

I love being in clinic though. I realy do. I am now doing vital signs and glucose and today I was a dentist. I got to pull some teeth and help with fillings. It was really exciting.

Our village doesn´t have electricity or water right now, so we are bringing pure water up everyday. We can live without electricity though...so yeah. Everything has been so overwhelming the last few days with the storm and all I don´t know what to write.

Sorry for the short post butI am out of time. I miss you all and love you. Please keep praying. We will talk when I get home...I promise. i have so much to share that I just ´can´t type out right now. I am journaling it all though!

k'baby

1 comment:

momandlucy said...

It was so good to talk to you by chat. I will be praying for the village to be repaired, and for you to have water and electricity. Wow!