Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Let's Go to Montevideo

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my blog of my travels around the world. If this is your first time reading this blog, I would encourage you to take a peak into the "Samoa Files" which start directly after this post with a video of my kids there. Most of you will already know how incredibly important American Samoa was and is to me. Those of you who don't, take a quick gander and let me know what you think.

This post isn't about Samoa though. This post is about the incredible journey that is knocking at my front door right now. The time has come to pack up and depart for a semester of Latin American fun and Spanish practice. I am departing tomorrow for Montevideo, Uruguay, to chill down under for about 3 and a half months. My next fifteen weeks are bound to be fun, exciting, challenging, and who knows what else.

Please pray for me and stay up with me as I will miss all of you back at home dearly. I pray for a safe and transformative semester for all of us. There are 16 of us going, with a guest faculty, Autumn Sutherlin, and two program directors, Wimon and Rosalinda Walker who are already there.

Pray for safe travels and please comment to let me know you are following. If you are not a member of Blogspot and do not wish to join (it's free) please email me (kah07a@acu.edu) or skype me (screen-name: wildkathugs).

Blessings!

Kate

2 comments:

deatra said...

God bless you, sweet girl!! So happy your missing item was found! Are you laughing yet?

momandlucy said...

Live your dream!! Have fun. Be careful. I can't wait to see Jonathan's comments.lol